Buy Toll & Vignettes online | TOLLTICKETS
Toll in Scandinavia with AutoPass
(Norway, Sweden and Denmark)
A large number of motorways, highways, bridges, tunnels and ferries are subject to toll charges in Scandinavia. With the AutoPass box of tolltickets, you are able to pay toll fees simply and conveniently in all three countries, namely Norway, Denmark and Sweden. The AutoPass box of tolltickets system is above all appropriate for holidaymakers and business travellers.
In Norway, the construction costs for roads, bridges and tunnels are paid by toll collections. Each new construction project leads to at least one new toll station. As soon as the construction costs have been recouped by means of toll charges, the toll station is dismantled. This is why in Norway a permanent change of location and number of toll stations takes place. There are currently about 50 construction projects, for each of which at least one toll station has been built up. For example, more than 18 toll stations were set up for an “Oslo City” building project. In order to reduce the costs for the toll collection, most of the pay gates were fully automated.
For commercial vehicles (heavy vehicles and busses) over 3.5 tons a AutoPass box is obligatory from 1st January 2015! In case of violation a fine of 8,000 NOK will be levied. The amount increases to 12,000 NOK if the fine is not paid within three weeks. If the violation is repeated within two years, the fine will increase to NOK 16 000. All private vehicles and motorhomes are exempted from this rule. However, it is recommended to use an AutoPass box to receive discounts on toll roads.
Pricelists of our partners:
14 days after shipment or first toll transaction if sooner
2 days (to Germany) or 5 days after shipment
2 days (to Germany) or 5 days after shipment
All prices are inclusive VAT. Plus toll and service charges and dispatch and packaging costs (click here).
1 If the toll device is not returned within 12 months after dispatch, a change to a long-term contract will automatically take place.
2 If the toll product is not sent back within one year, then the term renews automatically for another year.
3 Click here for more detailed information about our Alexa Skill.
1. Clean the glass with a cleaning cloth
2. Affix the box to the support
3. Remove the protective film from the support
4. Press the device in the holder onto the windshield behind the rearview mirror
Tip: Important information regarding the positioning of the toll device can be found in our FAQs or our instruction leaflets.
Most toll stations (exception: Atlanterhavstunnel) are fully-automated toll machines. The toll collection in Norway is effected in the flow of traffic. At the toll stations, it is not possible to pay the toll manually and it is strictly forbidden to stop. Instead, the toll collection is effected by an AutoPass Box or by reading the vehicle’s license plate number by means of cameras.
tolltickets are offered by AutoPass Box – mainly for foreign holidaymakers and business travellers. For the aforesaid purpose, they do not have to open a current balance account of their own. Instead, the toll charge is settled at regular intervals or after returning the Box together with their specified means of payment. As soon as you no longer require the box, please simply return it to us once again. As a result of the simultaneous use of the Box on bridges and ferries in Denmark and Sweden – and by the receipt of attractive discounts – it will be even easier and more stress-free for you to drive through Scandinavia.
1. Ferry: Alslinjen Bøjden – Fynshav (AutoPass usage for vehicles under 6m in length.) 2. Ferry: Elsinore – Helsingborg 3. Ferry: Spodsbjerg – Tårs (AutoPass usage for vehicles under 6m in length.) 4. Ferry: Mols-Linien Odden – Århus (AutoPass usage for vehicles with a maximum of 9 persons.) 5. Ferry: Mols-Linien Odden – Ebeltoft (AutoPass usage for vehicles with a maximum of 9 persons.) 6. Ferry: Scandlines Rostock – Gedser (AutoPass usage for vehicles under 6m in length.) 7. Ferry: Scandlines Puttgarden – Rødby (AutoPass usage for vehicles up to 6m in length.) 8. Bridge: Storebæltsbroen (Mobile homes: AutoPass use for vehicles up to a maximum of 2.7m high.) 9. Bridge: Øresundsbron 10. Ferry: Anda – Lote 11. Ferry: Moss – Horten 12. Ferry: Bognes – Skarberget 13. Ferry: Brekstad – Valset 14. Ferry: Drag – Kjøpsvik 15. Ferry: Flakk – Rørvik 16. Ferry: Halhjem – Sandvikvåg 17. Ferry: Mortavika – Arsvågen 18. Bridge: E6 Svinesundsforbindelsen If you have booked an appropriate ferry in advance, please wrap your toll box in aluminum foil to avoid double bookings.Order now!
Convenient payment No prepaiment. No remaining credit. No cash.
Preferred processing at the toll station No waiting. Easy go through, thanks to online toll.
Parking without a parking card Convenient billing via toll invoice.
Buy toll online for all of Europe Nearly all European countries available
Order before departure
Order before departure No stress at the toll station
Secure billing. Clearly arranged. Detailed. Always comprehensible, detailed and with legal sales tax.
The AutoPass toll box is linked to the license plate of your vehicle. However, the toll box can be used at any time in another vehicle of the same vehicle class. Before changing the vehicle, all you have to do is change the toll box in you mytolltickets account to the new vehicle.
Stress-free through Scandinavia
Stick the AutoPass Box on the windscreen and always use the automatic driving lanes at toll stations, bridges and ferries in Norway, Denmark and Sweden – with attractive discounts. Your journey through the Scandinavian countries will be much more relaxed and there is no need to worry about toll charges.Order now!