Toll in Denmark with the AutoPass box
Toll in Scandinavia with AutoPass
(Norway, Sweden and Denmark)
A large number of roads, bridges, tunnels and ferries are subject to a charge in Scandinavia. With the assistance of the AutoPass Box, you are able to pay tolltickets simply and conveniently in all three countries, namely Norway, Denmark and Sweden. The AutoPass Box tollticket system is above all appropriate for holidaymakers and business travellers. You simply drive onto the green lanes signposted BroBizz / AutoBizz / EasyGo. Rebates of up to 10% are also granted.
Clean the glass with a cleaning cloth
Affix the box to the support
Remove the protective film from the support
Press the device in the holder onto the windshield behind the rearview mirror
Tip: Important information regarding the positioning of the toll device can be found in our FAQs or our instruction leaflets.
You can use every lane marked with the green BroBizz / AutoBizz / EasyGo symbol:
The AutoPass Box can also be used in Norway and Sweden throughout the entire EasyGo area system. You simply drive onto the green lanes signposted BroBizz / AutoBizz / EasyGo. The toll, bridge or ferry charge is collected automatically as a debit to your account. Rebates of up to 10% are also granted.
tolltickets offers the AutoPass box for all vehicles (even with trailer).
The AutoPass Box cannot be used for paying the congestion taxes in Stockholm and Göteborg or tolls on the Motala and Sundsvall bridges. The system for paying the congestions taxes and infrastructure levies is fully automated. When a vehicle passes a control station it is registered and the vehicle holder is sent an invoice by post.
Note: Vehicles of 12t and over
Commercial vehicles and vehicle combinations with a maximum permissible weight of 12t and over also need the electronic Euro Vignette to use motorways in Denmark and Sweden. Busses are exempt from this.
1. Ferry: Alslinjen Bøjden – Fynshav (AutoPass usage for vehicles under 6m in length.)
2. Ferry: Elsinore – Helsingborg
3. Ferry: Spodsbjerg – Tårs (AutoPass usage for vehicles under 6m in length.)
4. Ferry: Mols-Linien Odden – Århus (AutoPass usage for vehicles with a maximum of 9 persons.)
5. Ferry: Mols-Linien Odden – Ebeltoft (AutoPass usage for vehicles with a maximum of 9 persons)
6. Ferry: Scandlines Rostock – Gedser (AutoPass usage for vehicles under 6m in length.)
7. Ferry: Scandlines Puttgarden – Rødby (AutoPass usage for vehicles up to 6m in length.)
8. Bridge: Storebæltsbroen (Mobile homes: AutoPass use for vehicles up to a maximum of 2.7m high.)
9. Bridge: Øresundsbron
10. Ferry: Anda – Lote
11. Ferry: Moss – Horten
12. Ferry: Bognes – Skarberget
13. Ferry: Brekstad – Valset
14. Ferry: Drag – Kjøpsvik
15. Ferry: Flakk – Rørvik
16. Ferry: Halhjem – Sandvikvåg
17. Ferry: Mortavika – Arsvågen
18. Bridge: E6 Svinesundsforbindelsen
If you have booked a suitable ferry in advance, please wrap your toll box in aluminum foil to avoid double bookings.
The AutoPass toll box is linked to the license plate of your vehicle. However, the toll box can be used at any time in another vehicle of the same vehicle class. Before changing the vehicle you only have to change the toll box to the new vehicle in your My Account area.
Stress-free through Scandinavia
Stick the AutoPass Box on the windscreen and always use the automatic driving lanes at toll stations, bridges and ferries in Norway, Denmark and Sweden – with attractive discounts.